Re: Access rights for tablespaces, phpPgAdmin versus PgAdmin

От Kenneth Porter
Тема Re: Access rights for tablespaces, phpPgAdmin versus PgAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
--On Thursday, November 15, 2007 12:50 AM -0500 Tom Lane
<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> If PgAdmin is trying to specify a tablespace even when you didn't ask
> it to, that'd be a bug in PgAdmin IMHO.

That's possible. It was somewhat ambiguous in the messages I saw in the
various mailing lists, but there seemed to be an indication that the create
code was erroneously not providing a blank option to use the implied
default. I think it may be fixed in a beta but no Windows binary of that
fixed code is yet available on the website.